New Central Arkansas ACS LinkedIn Group
Did you know that CA ACS has its own LinkedIn Group? The group was started this summer and we'd love to use it to connect the chemists of central Arkansas! See below for our group guidelines and follow this link to join our group!
Central Arkansas ACS LinkedIn Group Guidelines
Thank you for being part of the Central Arkansas ACS community on LinkedIn. This is a private group owned and managed by the Central AR ACS which is part of the world’s largest scientific organization committed to improving people’s lives through the transforming power of chemistry. The goal of this group is to foster an online community of state practitioners of chemistry and related sciences. We hope that you use the group to discuss science, post open jobs, share information and resources, ask questions, find solutions, and establish new professional connections.
To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, following are some basic guidelines and best practices to help you become a valued group member:
• Posts should be relevant to the group’s interests and intent.
• Be sure to properly cite your sources, including quotes and paraphrased material.
• Invite discussion. Ask for members’ input on a topic or article that you share.
• If you find yourself disagreeing in a discussion, remember to keep conversations respectful.
• This is your group, so please flag spam when you see it. Flagging spam also helps group managers identify trends so we can prevent similar activity.
• Avoid postings that may be seen as self-promotion.
• Commercial messages are not permitted.
• Job offer messages are not permitted. ACS reserves the right to remove such messages and remove the solicitor from the group.
• Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on any platform is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
• Posts should not contain any copyrighted materials that you do not have the right to post, or any proprietary information for which you do not own the property rights.
• In addition, group members should comply with the LinkedIn User Agreement and the LinkedIn Professional Community Guidelines.
Please keep in mind that even though this is a private, members-only group, there are many members. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
***Personal attacks and abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated and will result in your immediate removal from the group***
Questions or comments about this group or its management can be sent to email@example.com.